Experienced Frontend Engineer
Join us in creating beautiful code!
We are looking for team players who want to work in a self-organized and driven team with great challenges. We need developers passionate for frontend technologies, with a good engineering background and willingness to stay up to date with the latest technology trends.
This vacancy is open in our development centres in: Belgrade, Novi Sad, Nis, Banja Luka and Subotica.
- Work in an Agile, cross-functional team
- Setup, contribute to test automation and increase code quality
- Building rich, single-page applications
- Create clean, responsive and cross-browser user experience
- Drive and contribute to general architecture discussions, and translate the outcome to actual implementation
Daily work includes implementing design solutions in frontend technologies, as well as covering code with unit tests. We put emphasis on clean code and modular architecture, with scalability and performance in mind.
- Proficiency in building single page web-applications with modern frontend tools like React and Angular
- Understanding of performance challenges, especially when it comes to devices with limited resources (e.g. handheld devices)
- Experience working with API service-based architectures and RESTful APIs
- Experience in working with medium to large teams
- Involvement in tech architecture discussions and decisions
- Firm acquaintance with unit testing
- Willingness to explore, learn and develop
What we use
- Popular frontend frameworks/libraries like React, Angular and VueJS
- Static typing with Typescript and Flow
- CSS preprocessor – Sass, PostCSS, CSSNext
- Unit testing: Jest, Karma, Mocha
- Latest build tools and module bundlers (Webpack, Gulp, Grunt)
Not the job you are looking for? Browse through other open positions at HTEC here.
What we offer
Permanent contract and competitive salary
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours
Private healthcare service
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Team events and sport activities
Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy